Join Renaud Anjoran, Founder & CEO of Sofeast, in this podcast aimed at importers who develop their own products as he discusses the hottest topics and shares actionable tips for manufacturing in China & Asia today! WHO IS RENAUD? Renaud is a French ISO 9001 & 14001 certified lead auditor, ASQ certified Quality Engineer and Quality Manager who has been working in the Chinese manufacturing industry since 2005. He is the founder of the Sofeast group that has over 200 staff globally and offers services (QA, product development & engineering, project management, Supply Chain Management, product compliance, reliability testing), contract manufacturing, and 3PL fulfillment for importers and businesses who develop their own products and buyers from China & SE Asia. WHY LISTEN? We‘ll discuss interesting topics for anyone who develops and sources their products from Asian suppliers and will share Renaud‘s decades of manufacturing experience, as well as inviting guests from the industry to get a different viewpoint. Our goal is to help you get better results and end up with suppliers and products that exceed your expectations!
Friday Jun 24, 2022
Friday Jun 24, 2022
In this episode...
The Sofeast Group's head of New Product Development, Andrew Amirnovin, joins Adrian to talk about the process of getting a new product to market and, in particular, the one key thing you must do before you start mass production.
You'll get a good insight into the different kinds of testing you need to do in order to get your product to market with low risks.
00:00 - Greetings, introducing Andrew and the topic.
02:25 - What's the difference between validation and verification?
05:59 - What MUST you do before you go into mass production?
13:00 - Is a qualified design and prototype a golden sample?
16:28 - Product qualification.
18:05 - Manufacturing line qualification.
21:02 - Compliance and regulatory qualification.
24: 33 - How to get started with product qualification?
27:40 - In summary.
- Our foreign-owned and managed contract manufacturing subsidiary Agilian Technology can help you develop and mass produce your new product in China.
- Read The New Product Introduction Process Guide for Hardware Startups
- Watch New Product Introduction Process Walkthrough (For New Electronic Products)
- Listen to The NPI Process: Trouble Awaits If You Skip Its Steps!
- Should I use a Golden Sample or Limit Samples?
- Watch a number of videos we created about the NPI process
Get in touch with us
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- Send us a tweet @sofeast
- Prefer Facebook? Check us out on FB
- Contact us via Sofeast's contact page
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Subscribe to the podcast
There are more episodes to come, so remember to subscribe! You can do so in your favorite podcast apps here and don't forget to give us a 5-star rating, please: