Clarifying fabric quality requirements + Coping with US Tariffs on China-made goods + Handling volatile prices.
In this episode...
Renaud answers 3 great questions that came in from our listeners, assisted by Adrian from the Sofeast team.
He'll cover how to communicate fabric quality to suppliers, tactics for coping with US tariffs on China-made goods, and strategies to cope with volatile material costs today.
00:00 - Greetings & Introduction
01:43 - "How to communicate the quality of materials/fabrics you want to buy to your supplier..? There are qualitative aspects that are outside a fabric spec description."
13:02 - How to minimize tariffs on China-made goods imported to the USA under our brand?
24:58 - Any tactics for handling volatile material and shipping costs today?
32:03 - Is China as affected by energy cost rises as other regions right now?
34:32 - Wrapping up.
- Plastic, Silicone, Steel, and Others: Updated China Raw Materials Costs (Late Feb ’22)
- Rising Raw Material Prices: What Strategy To Follow? (6 Approaches)
- How To Cooperate With Your Chinese Supplier, Part 16: Bad News from China, Raw Material Prices Just Increased!
- How To Switch To A Newer, Better Chinese Manufacturer? [eBook]
Get in touch with us
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- Send us a tweet @sofeast
- Prefer Facebook? Check us out on FB
- Contact us via Sofeast's contact page
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Subscribe to the podcast
There are more episodes to come, so remember to subscribe! You can do so in your favorite podcast apps here and don't forget to give us a 5-star rating, please: